Who we are
Our website address is: https://gotthiseducation.co.za.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Terms and Conditions
Please read through the Ts & Cs carefully
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
- Welcome to the You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd website, www.gotthistutors.co.za (“the website”). The purpose of the website is to provide information about You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd. The website is owned by You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd and is maintained by Blue Planet Design. The website is hosted by Afrihost is located within the Republic of South Africa.
- By accessing and using the website, you, the user, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are set out in this notice. If you do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, then you may not access, display, use, download and/or otherwise copy or distribute any of the content of this website.
- You agree that your use of this website is for lawful purposes only. You agree that you will not use this website for any unlawful purpose, including but not limited to: the commission of a criminal offence; to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems; or for the transmission of unlawful material.
- You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk. Please read the Exclusion of Liability clause in this notice.
- The promotional discount is only available for individuals who have contacted “You Got This Tutors” directly to confirm a month’s contract. Promotional discounts are only available for the first two confirmed lessons with tutor. Payment for the tutor must be made in advance of sessions. You Got This Tutorsreserves the right to withdraw, amend or cancel a discount offer at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 (change this) days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. The promotional discount is valid for the dates indicated on the website.
- This website is owned and operated within the Republic of South Africa. Therefore, these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa, and the user consents to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, Gauteng Local Division in the event of any dispute.
- While every effort is made to ensure that the information provided on the website is current and accurate, you should not assume that the information on the website is always current or accurate, and other sources of this information should be consulted before making any decision to act on the information displayed on this website.
- We respect the privacy of all visitors to this site. You may use this site without providing any personal information. However, so that we can continually assess the popularity of the site and improve it for our visitors, we collect information on the number of visits to the site, pages viewed etc.
- You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd retains copyright in the website and all current and future content that is displayed on the website, which is not owned by third parties. The website and content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express, prior written consent of You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd.
- We value comments received from visitors to our site. However, you agree not to transmit any material that is unlawful or harmful, defamatory, abusive, threatening, vulgar or obscene. You remain liable to any third party for your comments, and You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd is not liable to any third party regarding the content of your comments.
- Any third party wishing to link the website to their website must obtain permission from You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd by directing such request to the owner, and permission may be granted on terms and conditions agreed.
- It is a term and condition of the use of this site that you expressly agree that the use of the site is entirely at your own risk. The website and all content on the website is provided on an “as is” basis and You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied to the accuracy of the contents on the website. You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd does not warrant that the functions provided by the site will be uninterrupted or error free, or that the site or the server is free from viruses or other harmful components.
- You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd, its owners, directors, employees, officials, suppliers, agents and / or representatives shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, or any expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you the user, which arises directly or indirectly upon reliance of the website and / or its content.
- You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd, its agents or suppliers shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect special consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred by you related to your use of, or your inability to access or use the content or the website or any functionality of the website or of any linked website even where You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd is expressly advised thereof.
- You will indemnify You Got This Tutors (Pty) Ltd, its owners, directors, employees, officials, agents, suppliers or representatives and keep them fully indemnified, from and against any loss or damage suffered or liability incurred in respect of any third party, which arises from your use of this website. Contact details for any purposes related to these terms and conditions may be obtained from the owner.